Mortgage BasicsUnderstanding the Mortgage Process
If you need a mortgage loan, We can assist you by providing you with top-notch service, no matter what kind of mortgage loan you’re looking for, or what your individual circumstances are. Obtaining a mortgage loan is one of the most significant decisions you will ever make, and it is important that you have an experienced advisor to help you every step of the way. Contact our team anytime of the day or night, and we’ll show you how simple it is to obtain the mortgage loan that you need.
Refinancing your mortgage is easy when you have the advantage of an experienced mortgage lender on your side. We’ll make sure that when you are ready to refinance your mortgage loan, you’re getting the best mortgage rate, and the best deal possible for your needs. Your situation and your mortgage loan are unique to you, so you need a lender that is capable of understanding your unique individual needs. We can help you get the mortgage refinance that you need, so don’t hesitate to get in touch.
What is Needed
Obtaining the proper documentation beforehand is essential to making sure we maximize what you qualify for and have a strong file. Here is a basic needs list of what will be required.
- Last 30 days pay stubs
- 2020 Tax Returns all pages (business returns and K1’s if applicable)
- 2020 W2s and/or 1099s
- Most 2 recent months bank statements (full statement all pages)
- Most recent 401k statement (if applicable)
- Name and number of the insurance agent that will be insuring your home.
- Copy of id back and front
- Copy of social security card
- Mortgage Statement (if applicable)
- Proof of taxes and insurance for any homes owned free and clear (if applicable)
What We'll Need
Peoples Mortgage Company, A DBA of Moria Development, Inc. NMLS 6274 | Arizona - 0904164 | California - FLL603L266 / RMLA4130661, Licensed by the Department of Financial Protection and Innovation under the California Residential Mortgage Lending Act | Oregon - ML-5111 | Washington - CL-6274